Thursday, May 6, 2010

If any of you have read the main SALT Facebook Page posts recently you would have seen that I have been given blessings to add the names and links from the Pastors who govern the Bible College that attended in Martinez, GA. I am very excited about this. Why would this matter to me, you may ask.

SALT Ministries purpose has been about Healing the Hearts of Women. Calvary Deliverance Evangelistic Church is were my healing began from some very bad choices that I had made in my past.

I wanted to give honor were honor was due. Pastor Brenda preached a message about taking back what the devil stole. Through God ministering to me through her teaching I indeed began to take back what the devil had stolen from me.



Thanks for taking the time to read, this post and stay tuned for more.

~Leanne~

8 Comments:

  1. extreme personal measures said...
    Stopping by from Blog Frog to say Hi.
    Unknown said...
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier!! I hope it's a blessing to you!! By the way, Mary Jo Hess designed my blog! She's awesome!! =)
    Cherie Zack said...
    Rachel, I knew I picked the right designer. I love your blog design. She is awesome! :)

    Thanks for coming by!
    Michelle said...
    Stopping by from Seeds of Faith- This is why I like the blog hops, you get to find so many wonderful blogs that you would not have normally found. Looking forward to seeing your makeover!
    Cherie Zack said...
    Thank you Michelle for stopping by and joining us! We are excited to have you and look forward to checking out your blog as well.

    Cherie :)
    Joy Tamsin David said...
    This is a *beautiful* blog! Wow, love it!

    I popped by from ifellowship!
    Joy at http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com
    Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...
    HI! I am stopping in for i Fellowship! Love what you have going on here! :) Beautiful blog!
    Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...
    HI! I am stopping in for i Fellowship! Love what you have going on here! :) Beautiful blog!

Post a Comment